I’m already providing WordPress maintenance and support for current and new website development clients, and I’m happy to offer those same services to all. No matter who built your website – if it’s running WordPress there’s a good chance I can help get it running better, faster, and more securely.
Some examples of what a WordPress Maintenance service package can include:
- Regular theme, plugin, and WordPress software updates.
- Regular WordPress health checkups and optimisations.
- Content management and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Implementation and monitoring of scheduled backups.
- Security hardening and monitoring.
- Website uptime monitoring.
Basic updates packages start from as little as £5 per month.
Most clients pay around £24 per month for a broader range of service.
Alternatively, you can fill out my quick contact form to get things moving.